Blogger Widgets Blogspot Tutorial

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Back to Blogging


Hey guys! It's been a little while hasn't it?
My very loved laptop died sometime last year and it was very tragic. (TT-TT)
I was very fortunate to be able to use a desktop for that time, but theres something special about having a mobile laptop.
So just recently, I have obtained a new laptop!
I am so exited! \(^ω^)/
So, because of this I am hoping to start blogging again! I find blogging so fun and I have missed it.( ^^)
But wait, can we just appreciate this totally beautiful computer case I have on my computer at the moment? I am so in love with it!( ´ ▽ ` ).。o♡



❀Also! I'm changing the main focuses of this blog to:❀
❀Art   __φ(。。)
❀Fashion/Beauty   (◕‿◕✿)
❀Rabbits   /(^ × ^)\
And by rabbits I mean mostly Fern. How can you resist this cute face?



What do you think? do you have anything you might like to see? let me know in the comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment