Blogger Widgets Blogspot Tutorial

Monday, June 24, 2019

Another year, The same old me

June 21

So it's my birthday! Yay! And I'm still a crazy bunny selfie kinda gal
2019

2018
I'm a year older, a year wiser, but really I'm the same old me. A calendar is not going to change that. I am the same me I was yesterday, and yes I've learned and grown, but that was a year in the making. I didn't change over night.


I am proud of the accomplishments I have had the opportunity to make this year.
I am blessed to have spent another year with my grandmother.

My art has become more refined, and I am happy about that! Hopefully I will start selling it this next coming year so be sure to stay tuned!
My gallery 
madeleineookaart@blogspot.com



I have learned, I have grown. I have struggled this last year I have been joyful this last year, but I think I'm finally going in the right direction. 

So I wave goodbye to 22 year old me with many thankyous, tears and and well wishes, and turn towards 23, with the gifts 22 has given me and strive to learn more, try harder, push past my limits and make this year worth it. Keep growing, keep learning.


so go,




It's ganna be a grate year. Let the show begin.


No comments:

Post a Comment